Yokohama Hakkeijima Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as our company) recognizes the importance of personal information and has set the following basic policy in order to comply with the law concerning protection of personal information (Law No. 5 of 2003).
Basic policy for personal information
Yutaka Takeguchi, President and Representative Director of Yokohama Hakkeijima
Established September 1, 2004
Handling of customer's personal information
We will use personal information received from customers only in the following cases and will not use it for any other purpose.
1. When we need to contact the customer for some reason.
2. When providing information on new products and planning services such as travel planning products, sightseeing and leisure facility information from facilities managed by our company or our group companies.
3. When conducting market analysis to improve our services and products (in this case, individual customers will not be identified).
We handle personal information received from customers with the utmost care and store it strictly.
Personal information received from customers will not be provided or disclosed to third parties except in the following cases.
1. When there is customer's consent.
2. When disclosure is requested by a public institution based on laws and regulations.
3. When providing the minimum necessary information to a cooperating company that has signed a confidentiality agreement with us.
We will continue to improve our handling of personal information.
Therefore, this protection policy is subject to change without notice. Any changes will be posted on this website.
Inquiries about personal information
TEL. (045) 788-9633 (Personal Information Manager, Hakkeijima Yokohama)
Facilities managed by our company are also posted on the PRINCE HOTELS website managed and operated by our affiliated company, Prince Hotels.
We may ask for your personal information when making a reservation or making an inquiry.