About measures to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection
Based on the policy of "New Coronavirus Infectious Disease Control Headquarters",
After taking various measures, we will resume operations from Monday, June 1.
We are taking the following measures to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection.
Information for preview
We accept reservations by fax.
* Please apply at least 3 days before the date of use.
* First-come, first-served basis.
[Execution time] 1st time / 11: 00 A.M. 2nd time / 12: 00NOON 3rd time / 1: 30 P.M. 4th time / 3: 00 P.M.
● Free for up to 3 people.
* Normal charge will be applied from 4 people.
● You can only preview once per group.
1. ＜ When applying for a preview as well as group use ＞
Please fill in the following items in the remarks column of each [reservation application form] and apply by fax.
◆ Preliminary date and number of people requested ◆ Preliminary name and contact information
＜ When requesting a preview only ＞
Please fill in the [Preliminary application form] and apply by fax.
2. We will send a fax to inform you that the preview reservation has been completed.
* If you do not receive the email after 4 days, it may not be possible to send or receive due to a communication error.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but please resend the fax or call us.
3. On the day of the preview, please come to the Maxell Aqua Park Shinagawa 1st floor information and tell us the group name.
Bus parking lot information (reservation required)
- Number of accommodation
5 large buses
Saturdays and holidays: 1,000 yen / 30 minutes
* If you use it only in case of rain,
Parking is not possible, only getting on and off
It will be a guide.
Frequently asked questions about groups
Can I preview?
We accept reservations by fax.
For details, please refer to [Preliminary Information].
How long does it take to perform a Dolphin Performance or visit the facility?
The dolphin performance is about 15 minutes long, and the guideline for stay is about 2 hours including the dolphin performance.
Can I pay by credit card or ID?
Regarding group payment, we only accept cash payments on the day or tourist tickets from contracted travel agencies.
I want to use it only when it rains. Can I use it?
Please check the "Use only when it rains" column in the day of use column of each [Reservation application]. If you plan to use it only in case of rain, you will not be able to park the bus.
Is there a parking service when I come by private passenger car such as meeting at the site?
We regret to inform you that group admission is not covered by the service.
[General charge] 30 minutes / 500 yen
* Free for up to 3 hours when spending ¥ 5,000 or more.
* Maximum amount spent at Aqua Park Shinagawa and amount spent at Prince Hotel
You can add up.
* We accept the stamp at "Ticket Center" (1F) and "Information" (1F / 2F).
Is there a place to eat lunch?
Group guests can use The Stadium.
However, only during the Dolphin Performance implementation time. (No reservations possible)
* Please refrain from securing your seat with luggage.
* Please take your trash home with you.
* There is no restaurant in the building. Please bring your own lunch.
Is it possible to see the whole building with a wheelchair?
You can see all inside the building.
There are elevators and slopes, so please use it when moving.
Is a tour operator fee required when applying for a group fee?
Free of charge for tour agents, bus drivers and guides.
Maxell Aqua Park Shinagawa Group Reservation Section
TEL:03-5421-1112(※受付時間 10:00A.M.～5:00P.M.) / FAX:03-3440-9800